What I Think…
Ok… this is a very dramatic post… so anyone that sees this… just be prepared.
1. For all of you that think that you can just go and say ‘I’m famous’… posers. You really need to use your brain at least once in your life. I’m not trying to be mean, I’m telling the truth. Getting 20,000 hits on your blog does not mean you are famous… it is more of a curse. Period.
2. Why would you ever randomly go and say that you are recording just to get a crowd? Alot of times I see the these dumba**es in Sleet or Frozen.
3. If you are less than 500 days old, I wouldn’t call anybody a noob, you are being a hypocrite.
4. If you are truly rare, then don’t say a ****ing word about being rare. If you say that you are rare, you may be rare, but let someone else decide.
**For Lilsoljaboy: Having a site doesn’t make you rare. Lol… you make crack up.
5. If you ask anybody to share, you should just rather go up to somebody and ask them ‘Hey, can I hack you?’. Really, is it that obvious for us to see that you are hackers?
These are just some of my thoughts for you penguins out there.